Jamie, Cliff, Lukas & Baby - Together We'll Make All Our Dreams Come True!

Jamie, Cliff, Lukas & Baby - Together We'll Make All Our Dreams Come True!

Monday, July 6, 2009

A Road Trip & A Wedding


As I sit back and trace the trip to Montana through memories and pictures, I can really tell a great story and would like to share it. I'll keep it short and there will be a few morals - which may or may not enlighten the rest, however, it's taught me a few things.



We traveled far to see my family and Josh & Lindsay's wedding. First and most importantly, their wedding was a huge success. The ceremony was amazing....the nature and the company and the effort involved to make the site what it was - was impressing. Mother nature has her own creations and I think the simple yet memorable touches that were added to the wedding site were perfect. Josh and Lindsay's kiss was exactly like the couple themselves, cute and perfect for each other. The reception was so fun and came together perfectly. Who would have thought Bev's Barn could look the way it did that evening.



We traveled pretty far North. Our first road trip together. We stopped in Las Vegas, Sandy, Utah and on our journey back home we stopped at Idaho Falls and Brian Head, Utah. It was a lot of fun, but we definitely had our moments. A few morals here. #1 My Camry gets great gas mileage, but next road trip we are driving a much larger vehicle. #2 No matter what - Lukas, Cliff and I always have a great time together


I got to meet my niece for the first time this trip. She is a doll! I almost put her in my suitcase and snuck her back here with me. I think Lukas got quite attached to her too. She's a pretty interesting little girl and has some great facial expressions. Big Moral here - Family really shouldn't live that far away from each other.

Time goes by too fast, especially on vacation. We did a lot and got to visit some cool places, including Lewis and Clark caverns, which was one of our favorite sites. We spent time with good friends and family which is always a treasure.
Now that we are back in to the swing of things, I only have one more Moral which I swear by. Never, ever get a BOY dog!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Lindsay and Josh. You guys are one of my favorite couples and I wish you lived closer to Cali. Hope to see you guys soon on your honeymoon!!! Cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cliff, Jamie & Lukas for traveling such a long way to be a part of our big day. What an unforgettable time of our lives and we had so much fun! Lukas did a great job as our ring bearer and he looked so handsome! :) So glad you all could be there. Thank you guys so much for all your help too! We love you and can't wait for your guys' big day in December! xoxo

    ReplyDelete