
Two days before Mother's Day, Cliffie surprised me with a beautiful ring and a very special proposal. I told him it was the happiest day of my life other than when Lukas was born. I was so surprised and am so happy that we're getting married! Lukas wakes up every morning and asks, "are you getting married today?" It's hard to tell who is more excited, Lukas, Cliff or myself. We are going to be one happy family......and I look forward to giving Lukas some brothers and sisters. Stay tuned for our save the date!
Yaaayy! A new post... I'm always checking in... :)
ReplyDeleteJosh and I are sooooo happy for you guys. Congratulations again!!! We love you and can't wait to see you and celebrate the end of this month!
xoxoxo
This was one of the happiest days of my life too and I can't wait to go back to Catalina Island with you!!!
ReplyDelete