Before our road trip to Montana I went to visit Aunt Golden. I told her all about our engagement and how we all wished she could attend Lindsay's wedding. After hours of searching for her site, although she led me right to her area - I gave in and got a map. You'd be shocked at how huge this memorial is. Even a GPS would get lost! But nevertheless, I found her! I had a great experience and although I miss her more than anything I could honestly tell she is at peace and happy. I left her a coin. I bought it in Catalina before Cliff proposed. It is a coin with an angel on it and represents "thinking of you". I asked Lukas if he wanted to say anything to Aunt Golden and he kissed the coin, and said "I love you Aunt Golden." I left the coin with his message and a little kiss mark on it, on top of her grave stone. It was a perfect visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment