Jamie, Cliff, Lukas & Baby - Together We'll Make All Our Dreams Come True!

Jamie, Cliff, Lukas & Baby - Together We'll Make All Our Dreams Come True!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pismo Our Maltipoo

It was definitely love at first sight when I put my green eyes on this tiny little puppy. However, I'll be the first to admit that I had no idea that caring for a puppy would be like caring for a newborn and toddler at the same time. But with lots of patience and many phone calls to my mother, we made it through the sleepless nights, the potty training and being new and proud parents of a little, sweet toy poodle and maltese mix.

He is great with children and Lukas loves him! The cats on the other hand - I can't say they are thrilled to have him around the house. But I can tell he's slowly growing on the felines. Pismo has become a great family member and an added asset to our self portraits, however, it's not easy to get a good head shot or sharp portrait when he's added to the mix. But he always makes things a lot fun.
Pismo is a great traveler. He goes with us just about everywhere or atleast everywhere we are allowed to bring him. And there is not one time we've taken him out that atleast one person hasn't stopped us and told us how cute our dog is. And we get a lot ofs "that's the cutest dog I've ever seen." There was even a lady the other day at the ice cream shop that threw her own dog under the bus by saying, "and I thought my dog was the cutest, but not now - you've got the cutest dog ever." We agree!! On top of it all, even my best friend fell in love with Pismo, which seemed a bit odd knowing he's not that much of an animal lover. And he's not the type of guy to say, "that's so cute." But I have pictures to prove the love!!

Pismo has added a lot of laughs, some frustrations, but a whole lot of love to our new house. We can't wait to spend many great years with our new puppy. He's the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment