Jamie, Cliff, Lukas & Baby - Together We'll Make All Our Dreams Come True!

Jamie, Cliff, Lukas & Baby - Together We'll Make All Our Dreams Come True!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Loving Life



Aaaahhhh the newly married life. Yeah, okay, so it's not "really" that different but there is something about being married to the man of your dreams. Life is good. I don't really say it very often, but I love my job. I'm so fortunate to have the schedule I do, the boss I do and I really enjoy what I do. I feel like some times I should really show my appreciation for the life I have and this is one way I can really express my gratitude. As newleyweds we've also decided to move. We are very excited to venture on to a new chapter of our lives as a new family in a new neighborhood. It is also very important to put Lukas in to a good school as he will be starting Kindergarten next fall. This I still can't believe.....my baby - a BOY! Noooooo.....what am I going to do with myself? PTA here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment