Jamie, Cliff, Lukas & Baby - Together We'll Make All Our Dreams Come True!

Jamie, Cliff, Lukas & Baby - Together We'll Make All Our Dreams Come True!

Monday, October 26, 2009

48 Days and Counting


Well, as time flies, we are approaching our wedding day. We've been busy, busy with all the planning, selecting Engagement photos, sending out our invitations, and friends and family threw me the most amazing Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party. It's been an incredible month and with Halloween around the corner, I really can't believe how fast this month has flown by. We are really excited for the wedding and I can't believe how fast it's going to be here!

1 comment:

  1. ..... and we are SOO excited for your guys' special day! It's seriously right around the corner!! Time does fly nowadays doesn't it?? Btw- I LOOVE that shot!! What a great photo of you guys! Beautiful models and amaazing light. Good choice on your photographer. ;) Love ya & see you guys again real soon!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete