Jamie, Cliff, Lukas & Baby - Together We'll Make All Our Dreams Come True!

Jamie, Cliff, Lukas & Baby - Together We'll Make All Our Dreams Come True!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Getting Started


I have no clue what I am doing - so hopefully it's a small learning curve for me and I'll get the hang of it soon. I was inspired to create my own blog spot by my younger sister and her soon-to-be sister-in-law. My blog spot name was inspired and is dedicated to my Great Aunt Golden. May all of our dreams come true like my Aunt Golden's did!

2 comments:

  1. She was a wonderful woman and will be missed. I only had the opportunity to meet her twice but was greatly inspired. My take from the experience was to enjoy every minute of life and to make time for others (especially the elderly) because you never know when it's too late. Love you too Jamie and Lukas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jamie! Super job on the website! I am so proud of you. Aunt Golden would be so happy to see this. Knowing her she probably has some link to this world and can see what's going on so she would love this as well.
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete